Our user community pushes iChemExplorer into new areas: Reaction Screening, Flow Chemistry, Chiral Resolution, Crystallization, Forced Degradation, Excipient Compatibility, Molecule Property Assessment … Reaction Analytics is always on the hunt for new applications. No matter how trivial your pursuit, let us know and we will help.
Publications and Presentations
- Application of iChemExplorer in Pharmaceutical pH Stress Testing
- iChemExplorer as the Reaction Conditions Scouting Tool
- Evaluation of iChemExplorer for the Study of Bio-Catalyzed Processes
- A Systematic Design and Screening Approach for Classical Chiral Resolution in Pharmaceutical Process Development – New
- Reaction Path Analysis
- High Throughput Reaction Screening with LC/MS
- Design Of Experiment Studies
- Crossing Reaction Boundaries with Flow Chemistry
- Shelf Life Prediction for Early Stage API by iChemExplorer
- LogD Measurement with iChemExplorer
- Genotoxic Impurities under M7 Guidelines
Application Notes and Examples
- iChemExplorer Application Note: Reaction Screening and Kinetic Study – New
- iChemExplorer Application Note: Reaction Control by Dosing – New
- iChemExolorer Application Note: Forced Degradation for API Assessment – New
- iChemExplorer Application Note: Classical Chiral Resolution – New
- iChemExplorer Application Note: Impurity Rejection by Crystallization – New
- Coordinate Sequence Table with Temperature Control and Solubility Tool
- Publish Collated Report for Peak Profiles and Degradation Report
- Example Collated Report
- Example Degradation Data
- Example Degradation Report
- Instruction on the installation of iChemExplorer (legacy and version 10+)
- How to set up iChemExplorer with Agilent ChemStation v. C 01.09
- How to set up iChemExplorer with Waters Empower v.2 and v.3
- User guide for iChemExplorer Control software
- User guide for iChemExplorer Reporter software
A little help goes a long way. Take a look at the topics covered below. Let us know what you need at administrator@iChemExplorer.com. We will do our best to help you in utilizing and maximizing the benefits of iChemExplorer.
- Reaction Tray Selection
- iHeat Features
- iSample Direct Injection
- iSample Quench Tool Features
- iSample Quench Tool Installation
- iGraph Data Acquisition and Reporting
- How to use iChemExplorer’s Solid State Stability Map
Software Upgrade and Download
Reaction Analytics Inc. now releases iChemExplorer Version 10 Control and Reporter software to support your experiments with the following new features:
- Visual user interface to set up sampling and coordinate temperature control
- User Tool to set up a standard application protocol such as solubilty, stability and Design Of Experiments (DOE)
- New Reporter software is available separate from Control software to analyze and visualize data in real time or off-line on your desktop. It helps to present data for specific applications and publish reports for distribution and retention.
- In addition, an Off-line License of iChemExplorer software is available to analyze and present HPLC and mass spec data from your desktop PC.
We continue to maintain and support a legacy version of iChemExplorer control software as version 9.12.1 that is the final version of the previous generation. We encourage our customers to upgrade to new version 10 for continuity and improvement in performance. Please contact us for upgrade and we are happy to help.
- Download Current iChemExplorer Control Software Version 10.0.10.0036
- Download New iChemExplorer Reporter Software Version 10.0.10.0005
- Download Legacy iChemExplorer Control Software 9.12.1
For our potential customers, you are welcome to request a trial license from the Contact Page to evaluate iChemExplorer for your work. Download actual data to demonstrate the capabilities of iChemExplorer software. The data includes over four hundred chromatograms all acquired in a single iChemexplorer system run.